Why limit yourself to the use of traditional, some might say outdated currencies if you can buy dash. Dash is one of the newer additions to the cryptocurrency family and it has gained itself a lot of attention ever since it was first introduced four years ago. We believe, however, that cryptocurrencies, including Dash, are not being given as much attention as they rightfully deserve. That’s why we gladly take it upon ourselves to introduce you into Dash, as well as the opportunities and benefits hiding in the cryptocurrency marketplace.
Your Guide into Buy Dash
Before getting you acquainted with the unique features that make us a go-to company for beginning as well as active traders, let us provide you with a brief introduction of Dash and its main characteristics.
What is Dash?
Dash was created by Evan Duffield who was very impressed by the first cryptocurrency ever, Bitcoin, but wanted to implement some extra attributes into his own digital creation. Formerly called Xcoin, Dash stands for “digital cash” and it’s been growing in popularity ever since its launch in 2014. With its value rising steadily, 2017 has been the most successful year for Dash so far. The leading characteristics of Dash are privacy and speed – the two features called PrivateSend and InstaSend are what makes Dash widely popular among trading audience. While PrivateSend combines multiple inputs from number of users and makes the transactions untraceable, InstaSend makes the transactions faster than what today’s crypto market usually offers.
Be among the first who recognize a future potential of a new technology.
Dash has recently been labeled “the coin of the future” by cryptoanalysts and many think of it as the cryptocurrency which is soon about to be accepted by the mainstream.
The Team behind Bitcoin Data
Considering the excitement and admiration that we as individuals feel when it comes to cryptocurrency, it was only a matter of time before we established ourselves as a fully-fledged company whose goal is to introduce new audiences to the incredible world of digital currency. That’s how Bitcoin Data was born, in April of 2017. During the short time of our existence we have already achieved a lot. We provided our clients with an online exchange platform, two ATMs in two different countries and ten cryptocurrencies to choose from. Our philosophy, just as our trading scheme, is simple – we say what we do and do what we say.
You won’t find a better way to enter the cryptocurrency market than by the side of devoted experts who believe that cryptocurrency is one of the greatest inventions of our time.
What Can You Expect When Trading With Us
Our establishment brings you an online cryptocurrency exchange where you can buy or sell Dash in matter of mere minutes.
We made it our goal to make digital currency trading as simple as possible. We also want to provide our clients with level of support which we would love to receive being in their position.
To show you exactly what to expect, here is a list of steps you will need to take prior trading with us:
- You will need to find 2 minutes to fill an online order form.
- Here is a list of steps we took or will take for you:
- We refused to include a registration process to simplify our trading procedure.
- We will give you all the instructions you need, for instance how to obtain a cryptocurrency wallet.
- We will provide you with information (blog) and answers to your questions (FAQ page on our website, support).
- We will contact you via email to deliver you any additional information.
- We will also email you every time your make an order, so that you know the exact exchange rate of the given currency.
- We won’t finalize any transaction without first receiving your confirmation.
- We will make all the transactions take place ASAP, in order not to keep your money from you.
- We will still maintain the option of S€PA payments and we will be able to send euros to your account.
Enjoy our innovative system based on simplicity, security and promptness of action. Experience the freedom and benefits of being your own bank.